Calling high school juniors and seniors! Get a start on college by taking ABC Advance college courses that can also count towards your high school career.
Whether you attend a public school, private school, or home school, take regionally accredited college courses from a Biblical worldview. Get spiritual benefits, academic enhancement, and financial savings by taking ABC Advance classes while you’re in high school.
Complete up to 12 credits/year of college academics at a significantly reduced cost. High school students can pay as little as $100/credit hour. This is an 85% discount from the undergraduate cost!
West Virginia students: if you live in the Beckley or Raleigh County area, you can take ABC Advance classes on campus! Online courses are also available.
How do I start?
- Submit an ABC Application
- Request a Pastor’s Reference. Include your pastor’s or church’s email address on your application in order for the reference form to be sent.
- Submit academic documents (one of the following):
- Current achievement test or ACT/SAT/CLT scores
- A high school transcript (a high school GPA of 2.50 or higher is strongly recommended)
- ABC will notify you when you are accepted.
- Register for class(es).
Who can take classes?
- High school juniors and seniors...
- Who are academically ready for college classes
What does it cost?
- $100/credit hour for up to 12 credits/year (85% discount!)
- Cost does not cover books, which will be the student’s responsibility
When are the classes?
ABC Advance classes follow ABC’s semester schedule. Students must apply, be accepted, and register for classes by the end of the first week of class.
- Fall 2022: August 30 - December 16
- Spring 2023: January 10 - May 3
- Summer 2023: May 8 - August 18
How do I get a transcript?
If you have taken ABC Advance classes and need a transcript, please submit a Transcript Request Form.